Color: New Navy
This warm, 100% recycled polyester 1/4-zip jacket combines a sweater-knit aesthetic with the easy-care of Better Sweater fleece. It’s dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy, and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
• Made with 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece with a fleece interior and heathered yarns
• Quarter-zip with zip-through stand-up collar
• Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
• Zippered left-chest pocket
• Shape-holding micro polyester-jersey trim at cuffs and hem resists abrasion
• Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
Weight: 17.8 ozFabric:
10-oz 100% recycled polyester knit fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy, and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia is the 'gold standard' in sustainable business. A founding B Corp, the founder of 1% For The Planet, and a leader in sustainable materials and ethical sourcing, we're proud to be a partner and share their product line.